Taizlee
Length- 30in
Weight- 21lbs
Tufden
Length- 21 1/2in
Weight- 11lbs 16oz
So Taiz is our little princess and her brother is going to out grow her before to long but don’t let her little size full ya she is very smart. Here is some things that she likes to do and can do
1. She has started wanting to use the potty like a big girl so we are working on potty training.
2. She loves to run and play outside and swing and slide and climb on anything and everything.
3. She loves to watch Enchanted but only the beginning cartoon part she will look at us when that part is over and say one more n I just cant say no she is to cute so we watch it over and over all day.
4. When going to sleep she has to have her binki and she likes to play with my hair or grandma’s hair.
5. She can say a lot of words like moma dada grandma dog deer horse yes no belly button thanks bye bye Hi Justin Laila Nykki and tons more
6. She knows a lot of animal sounds like a dog barks and a cat meows and a cow moos
7. She loves to go bye bye and when ever someone is leaving the house she thinks she is going and runs to the door and waves and blows kisses. It breaks her little heart is she gets left behind.
8. She loves doing business. She likes to get a piece of paper and a pen and her play cell phone and sit at the table and just write away.
9. She loves to watch horse’s videos on youtube because horses are her favorite animal of all. She will sit at the computer with a pen and paper and watch her horses.
10. Whenever a doggy or horse commercial comes on TV she stops what ever she is doing to watch.
11. She loves to have you read books to here especially if they are about animals.
Taizlee so into her Enchanted Movie

Taizlee asking if she can watch Enchanted one more time please.

Uncle Brody and Taiz watching horse’s videos and doing business.

So Busy

So much Business to do

Tufden
Length- 21 1/2in
Weight- 11lbs 16oz
As you can see Tuf is one big boy he is already wearing 3 month clothes and loves to eat. He is wearing his mom out if I would let him which some times I do because I feel bad he would eat every hour but I try to make him go every two hours. Also he will not lay down to sleep even at nap time so I pretty much have to hold him all day but he is very congested and when I do lay him down he chokes and cant breath very well so he does have an excuse so I am working on keeping him happy when I lay him down and hopefully he will learn to because I get worn out holding him all day and I don’t get much done until his daddy gets home. Other then that he is a really good baby and does sleep two –three hours at night if I hold him and he has also started smiling which is so much fun to see and Taiz just loves when he smiles at her or makes noises she is such a good big sister.

Just sleeping in His bouncer he Finally let me put him down for a few minutes.


Such a Handsome Baby Boy

We just love our two babies and can not believe how much joy and love they bring into our life’s each day even on the stressful ones. We are truly blessed.



2 comments:
Oh man I sure do love those two!!! Those are some hilarious things that Taiz does. I can just picture her doing all those things. I especially love that picture of her saying, "1?" I loooooove it when she says that. And fast feet!! lol And little Tuf's serious face is so darn cute. Him's is just a lil chunker. Well I think I'm going to fix my blog since its been like 2 months since I have done anything with it! Goodness, I have become a slacker in the blogger world. Anyways, see you later! bye!
Too cute...sounds like you are one busy lady! Cam was way harder than Faith has ever been...it must be a boy thing!
oh, yeah me and Mandy are coming to Safford the weekend of the 25th...we should hook up!
Post a Comment