Saturday, January 17, 2009

ASU Football Suit

So Aunt Kash and Ryan got Tuf this awesome ASU football suit. Kody was not too happy about the team choice he is not a fan of ASU but loves how cool his little boy looks in his cozy football outfit. So thanks a bunch Kash and Ryan we love his ASU Football suit even though ASU is not the best college team around Go Trojans all the way!

I love this picture because Tufden looks like a big bad mean tough football player wiht his football in his hand.

Trying to sit up he has almost mastered it all by himself.

Just relaxing in his cozy suit.

Sporting the awesome coat. He looks so big here I forget he is only 4months.

A happy boy in his football suit. Thanks again Aunt Kash and Ryan I love it.

1 comment:

Kash said...

Go Sundevils!!

haha He is the cutest guy ever. I really just want to steal Tuf. i know thats not ethical or whatever...but gosh he is so cozy. He looks like an awesome football player in his lil track suit. It's awesome. I'm happy to buy your kids stuff anytime! It's my favorite!