Thursday, March 26, 2009

More of Taiz

Taizlee Just loves to be on the table and the other day she was being just so silly up there dancing and singing and making silly faces so I got the camera out and snapped away.

Her hair is a disaster if I don’t put it in ponytails or wet it. It’s just got so much natural curl that it looks so spastic and here is an example.

Gotta love this face just so cute!!

Dont know what she is doign here she loves to poke her tummy out nad suck it back in .

such sillyness!!!

Just doing a little marching dance.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey we missed you again this weekend. I'm sure your mom told you she ran into us. Hope to meet your little ones soon! I will let you know when we will be out again so we can make plans!

Kelsie said...

She is so cute. I miss u guys so much!! U need to come up here and visit sometime . Well when ur kids get older. I wish we could see u more. Tell everybody i said hi. kelsie

Kelsie said...

Did i ever invite u to my blog? if i didnt i will. kels