Monday, April 20, 2009

I am Finally Posting about our Phoenix trip

So a month ago Kody’s brother Bo got married in the mesa Temple and so we all decided to go over 2 days earlier and stay in a fancy hotel, shop, swim, go to the zoo, and just hang out with family. At first I was not up to going early because those who know me know how big of a germ freak I am so I was a little hesitant on taking Taiz and Tuf and Tuf just don’t travel well as it is he hates his car seat but with much begging and pleases from Kody and Taizlee I finally said yes. So off we went Wed March 18 to Phoenix. Us and Kody’s mom, sisters and Mark all stayed in the same hotel. Taizlee had never been to a hotel before and right when we walked into the room she started jumping up and down and just running and checking out everything and go figure she runs straight to the phone and starts talking business to someone. Oh she was so excited to be there. We got there kin-a late so we ordered pizza and went swimming and then called it a night at around mid-night but my children are night owls anyways so they were still wide awake.
The next day we went shopping at the mall which Taizlee just loved and wanted everything and of course her and Tuf got lots of prizes I love to shop for them. Then we went back to our rooms to give our tired babies a nap and then headed to the Phoenix zoo. Taizlee loved ever min of the zoo she could not get enough of it. Even Tuf loved looking around at all the different animals. Taizlee was a pro at spotting the animals and knew what most of them were and the sounds they made. Her favorite animal was the pooping monk monk which was a monkey that pooped and forgot to wipe his buns she laughed at it and could not get enough. She talked about that thing the whole time and still loves to tell everyone about the pooping monk monk. She also spotted a mountain goat that was way high up on some rocks like 1000 yards away and this is no joke ask anyone who was there she just could not get enough of the zoo. After The zoo we went back to the hotel and went swimming where we met up with my sister Kiley who stayed with us that night since we had a suit room we had room to spare, then more shopping, and then we ate at Macaroni Grill, and then finally made it back to the room for bed time. It was one exhausting day but so enjoyable
Then on Friday morning we all got up early and went to the Temple for Bo and Joelle’s wedding. She looked so beautiful and Bo looked very handsome and they both just looked so happy and in love it was a fun experience. After that we headed to Alpine because the reception was in Eager Saturday Night more driving very bad news for Tuf. We had to stop 5 times to get Tuf out of his seat because he just screams and screams but we finally made it Thank goodness.
The reception turned out really nice Taiz had a blast. Once she heard the music and realized it was a dance party she just got up and danced away. We could not get her to take a break. She left the reception in tears because she just wanted to dance and dance I wonder where she gets that from. She is one girl who loves to dance and has some really awesome moves.
All in all I am so happy that I got talked in to going. We had a blast and made some really good memories that will last. It was nice to get away and spend time with Family and get a break from everyday life.


So we had 2 beds thank goodness. Kody got his own bed and here is how I slept with my 2 adorable children. Taizlee slept on one side and Tuf slept in my lap most the night and I just propped my head up on pillows and some of the night he laid between me and Taiz. So if I look tired that’s why but its all worth it I will do anything for my 2 babies.


The Phoenix Zoo.
Taiz looks tiered and confused in this picture because she just woke up right when we got there and was a little usure about what was goign on.



Here is the mountain goat Taiz spotted 1000yards away




The monkey walked right behind us right when Kash took the picture crazy thing.

This was Taizlee's favorite animal to see she called it the pooping monk monk because when we looked at him he was pooping and then he turned around and it was all over his buns. She talked about the pooping monkey through the whole zoo and still talks about it. She always asks to get on the computer to see the pooping monk monk and then tells you all about it. It is just too funny and you will never guess what prize she picked form the zoo Yep a Purple (her fav color) pooping monk monk go figure. Gotta love this girl sometime I just dont know where she comes up with these things.

This thing was my fav I dont know what its called but it was way awesome. He would just walk laps around his pin. He made 3 while we were standing there checking him out.



So Taizlee loved seeing the goats but was a little bummed she could not find a purple one. She was so silly she walked around to every goat and there where like 15 and would look at it and say purple then look at me and say no and walk to the next one. We got pictures of her by each goat but don’t worry I only posted one don’t want to bore you with Taizlee pictures trying to find a puple goat.

Alright I am a germ freak and still regret letting my daughter ride on this germ infested merry go round but when she looked at me and said please with her pretty big blue eyes and adorable smile I just had to say yes and she just loved it. Every time she would come by us she would yell hi brother with the biggest grin on her face.

No she is not in the water alone Kody just went under water although she can swim all by herself with no help she is so big.



Chunky baby boy in his swim trunks.

Just hanging out on the rock wall by the pool.

Shuch a cute girl.

All of us hangign out in the hot tub.

My sexy husband me and my baby boy


The Happy couple.



Taiz and me at the Temple.


All of us at the reception. Julie, Taiz, Kash, Nyk, Me,Tuf, Toni, Vyncent.

The 2 cousins just hanging out

Taizlee and Aunt Nykki they look so tiered from all the dancing.

Dancing with Bo Bo.

Kashley and Me at the reception.

My adorable baby in his nice clothes Ju Ju got him Thanks a bunch.

Taizlee Dancing away she loves a good dance party.

The only family picture I got of us Taizlee was throwing a fit because she wanted to get back to dancing. I wonder where she gets that from.

2 comments:

Kash said...

Hey!!

You did a great job explaining the weekend. It was an exact play-by-play. Very nice. That was such a fun weekend. I'm very ready to do that again!!! I love the story about Taiz and the purple goats. lol And I really like the picture of all us girls and Vyncent at the reception. It's way cute. Oh, and we are dead sexy sitting there at the reception. Just thought I would add that. Well anyway, A+ job. I love it.

Kash said...

and TUF!! I forgot to put his name with Vycents. Sorry Tuf!