Well every bump scrap big or small she has to have a band-aid and some times she don’t even have any reason to have one on but she does. Even our neighbor every time he sees her he says where’s your band-aid at today. I am always getting asked what happened to her by people in the store and I just smile and say she loves band-aids. She even had one on for Kiley’s wedding and we are not aloud to take them off until she pulls them or they fall off and then she will say “ owie all better”. So the other day she decided that she had owie on her face and here is how she looked.


Yes she is eating hot sauce in her bowl and that’s all this kid loves her hot sauce (she did finish her dinner first).

1 comment:
I cannot believe that she is eating salsa with a spoon! She is a crazy kid!
Post a Comment