This is Taizlees favorit spot to sit when we are out in the front yard. She goes there right when we go outside and loves to pull the grass from the ground.
Hey Cor! I got a blog! It isn't that great... I got bored today at work. But anyway, I didn't know your email address so I'll just give you the address here...
Love is hard work but it is the best thing you will ever work for
MY FAMILY
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
Me and my Babies
I just love being their mommy!
Taiz, Tuf, Tug
Taizlee T Taylor born 6-14-07
Our little sweet Heart. She is the happiest little girl ever and brings so much joy into our lifes. We love her so very much she is the ball of energy that keeps us going.
Tufden B Taylor Born 9-2-08
Oh how we just love our cuddle bear Tuf. He has brought so much joy into our family and is growing so very fast. I just love his cute dimple smile and he loves to share it with us every day. He is such a good babie we are so blessed.
1 comment:
Hey Cor! I got a blog! It isn't that great... I got bored today at work. But anyway, I didn't know your email address so I'll just give you the address here...
http://kashteann.blogspot.com/
Cute pics of Taiz by the way!
Post a Comment