Thursday, May 29, 2008

Taiz and the TV







I was doing the dishes the other day (only me and Taiz were home) and Taiz was watching one of her favorite Disney Channel shows and I guess decided to get a closer look. She thought she was so big and so happy to be up there I had to grab the camera and snap some pictures. She is such a monkey loves to climb on everything but you got ya love her. In the last picture she started falling off so I had to hurry up and catch her. She has not tried this again though and i am thankful.

1 comment:

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

She is so big. I don't think she is afraid of anything. I can't wait to see her this weekend, and show her off. I will call you tomorrow and let you know when I am leaving.