Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Taiz Me and The Baby Boy


Well as you can tell Taizlee already loves her little brother and is going to be such a great big sister. She loves to give me and the baby boy loves and it is my favorite when she does. She is a little confused though because she thinks everyone has babies because she thinks belly buttons are babies. So when ever we ask her where the baby is she points to my belly button and then she lifts up her shirt and points to hers. She also does it to Kody to she thinks his belly button is also a baby and who ever else is around has to show her there baby to she just keeps me laughing all the time. OH how I just love her she is just the sweetest thing and always makes my day better. ( please ignore the big belly hanging out I am just to pregolishes cant control it if I look way hot with the prego belly hanging out NOT its hideous so ignore it PLEASE just look at how cute TAIZ is THANKS)

4 comments:

Kash said...

Awe that's one of the cutest pictures I've seen yet. Taiz is so sweet to give you guys some loves. It's very cute and your belly looks small in that picture. You goof. Just you wait a couple more days and he'll be here, right? lol I'm getting anxious. I can't imagine how you feel! C'mon lil fellar!

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

Ooh my pretty baby!!! That is the cutest picture, you need to blow that on up. Sure miss you. See you next weekend.

Kash said...

CUTE BLOG!!!

Kelsie said...

Taz is so cute.
we miss you so much
kelsie