Monday, August 4, 2008

To Aunt KASH

Taiz and baby boy just wanted to give Kash a shout out and say thanks so much for the book and football outfit. Taizlee loves her book especially the soft wing page thats her fav. And baby boy will look so much like a quarter back in his nice foot ball outfit with socks. So thanks a bunch for spoiling my babies and they just love you Aunt Kash.
Thanks a bunch from Bed Rest PREGOLISHES!!!

2 comments:

Kash said...

Hey Bed Rest Prego!

Thanks so much for the shout out! That made me feel really good :) I just love spoiling your babies... They are just the best things ever! Taiz always makes my day so much better when I see her. I really doubt you guys can have a bad day when she is around. She's a lil ball of happiness! lol And I just know lil guy will be the same way. I can't wait until he gets here!!! Anyway, thanks again for the shout out. I love you all!!! Have a great night and only 2 more nights til the finale!! YES!!!!! Seeya!

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

She is an awesome aunt. Taiz and baby boy are two fun ones to spoil, it's all worth it!!!!