Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just Watching some Football

Tufden is such a big boy and loves to sit in his chair and watch some football. I am going to say that he must take after his daddy always wanting to watch a football game silly little guy.

Thought this back view was so cute he is so into his game.


Go team Go!!


Such a happy baby as long as he is watching a football game Ha Ha!

2 comments:

Kash said...

Cute new blog!! Its very festive of you. I love those pics of Tuf. He definetly takes after his dad. Very cute. Its hilarious how he's just so happy sittin there watching some football. Can't wait to see him play in high school!

Kash said...

I just realized you had breath of heaven and what child is this on your play list. Oh man I miss dancing!!! Those were such pretty dances. I just miss it.

Oh , sorry for not texting you back last night. Sometimes I just forget.