So I am horrible I did not get much pictures of thanksgiving between visiting families and taking care of two kids it just never crossed my mind. But here are a few I did get and let me just say that Taizlee loved playing with her girl cousins that she never ever gets to see because they live so very far away. Nammie made TUTU’s for all the girls and Taiz just love’s hers she puts it on and dances around the house. Thanks for the TUTU’s Nammie and thanks to all Taizlee’s cousins for taking such good care of her and making her feel so loved. We had such a good thanksgiving and I am so very very Thankful for the wonderful families that we have you guy’s are the very best and we love you all and wish we could see those of you who live so very far away more then once a year but are thankful for the time we do get to spend together. Well Thanksgiving is over now on to Christmas my most favorite Holiday.
Hey i miss u guys alot!!! u should come up here and visit. well of corse when the kids get older. football was so much fun. i wish we could see u more. kelsie
Love is hard work but it is the best thing you will ever work for
MY FAMILY
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
Me and my Babies
I just love being their mommy!
Taiz, Tuf, Tug
Taizlee T Taylor born 6-14-07
Our little sweet Heart. She is the happiest little girl ever and brings so much joy into our lifes. We love her so very much she is the ball of energy that keeps us going.
Tufden B Taylor Born 9-2-08
Oh how we just love our cuddle bear Tuf. He has brought so much joy into our family and is growing so very fast. I just love his cute dimple smile and he loves to share it with us every day. He is such a good babie we are so blessed.
3 comments:
good to see you all! you are on heck of a football player :) and love the family picture!
Hi Cori. Your family is so cute. I have never seen your little boy. They both look so much alike. I hope you don't mind me looking.
Hey i miss u guys alot!!! u should come up here and visit. well of corse when the kids get older. football was so much fun. i wish we could see u more. kelsie
Post a Comment