Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Santa Picture

So last week we took Taizlee to see Santa and she was so very scared of him. She is so funny if she sees Santa on TV or a picture of him, or Santa on a cartoon, or on wrapping paper or in a book she says no no Santa and gets very scared. As you can see in the picture she really freaks out if she sees him in person. I felt so bad after we took this picture it broke my heart that she was so terrified and just sitting on Santa’s lap screaming. She was really frightened and did not want me to even put her in her car seat. We had to convince her that Santa went bye bye before she would get in her seat. What a silly gooses I have but I love her so very much and Merry Christmas everyone from a screaming Taizlee.

No comments: