



I love when Taiz came to see her brother for the first time she was so unsure and paid more attention to my cool bed that went up and down then to him although I do remember him crying and hers getting very worried and tried to comfort him and she did give him a nice big sister kiss. Then when we came home for the first time she was so excited to see her baby. Now these 2 are the best of friends they are always together. Every morning when Tuf wakes up hims says “sissy”, so we go find sissy and she says “brother sissy right here” and they give each other the biggest hug. I love how Tuf likes to do everything that Taiz does and how both their faces light up when they see each other. He followers her every where and Taiz just loves it. Oh how I just love my 2 babies they make each and everyday priceless.



So Tuf bear I just want you to know how much I love you and how thankful I am that you picked our family to come join. You bring so much joy into my life and I am so blessed to be able to be your mom. Even though you are only 1 you teach me so much everyday and I am so blessed that I get to be your mommy. Your baby giggle with your gap teeth smile is so adorable. Thanks for loving me so much Tuf Bear and making me the happiest mommy ever. I love when you plant a big wet open mouth boggier kiss right on my mouth it makes every worry and stress of the day go away. Every moment with you and your sister is completely priceless and I would not trade it for anything. You guys are my everything and I Love you both. Happy Birthday Brother Bear We Just Love You So Very Much!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment