So my sister Kiley got married on Aug 28 in the Mesa Temple and Kody and I had the opportunity to take their pictures. They were so cute together and you could just tell by that look they gave each other that they are so meant for each other and so in love and happy. The wedding was beautiful, Kiley looked gorgeous, Brolin looked handsome, and the reception turned out so perfect. I am so happy that my sister found her princess to spend for ever with. Thanks for letting us take your pictures guys we had a blast and Congratulations we love you.
Here is a few pictures we fixed up real fast for the reception hope you enjoy.
She looked so pretty. I wish we could have made it. My baby turned 2 on the 28th and we had his party the 29th and didn't get done until 9:30. Tell her congratulations.
Love is hard work but it is the best thing you will ever work for
MY FAMILY
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
Me and my Babies
I just love being their mommy!
Taiz, Tuf, Tug
Taizlee T Taylor born 6-14-07
Our little sweet Heart. She is the happiest little girl ever and brings so much joy into our lifes. We love her so very much she is the ball of energy that keeps us going.
Tufden B Taylor Born 9-2-08
Oh how we just love our cuddle bear Tuf. He has brought so much joy into our family and is growing so very fast. I just love his cute dimple smile and he loves to share it with us every day. He is such a good babie we are so blessed.
1 comment:
She looked so pretty. I wish we could have made it. My baby turned 2 on the 28th and we had his party the 29th and didn't get done until 9:30. Tell her congratulations.
Post a Comment