Tuesday, September 22, 2009

You can only fit in a sink for so long why not enjoy it…

So the other day I went down the hall to see what Taiz was up to and this is what I found…



Making fish faces in the mirror silly fishy

I guess she decided she needed a bath in the sink with her clothes on. She was having so much fun so I just had to laugh and let her play for a little while longer while I snapped pictures.


Then Tuf always ends up a muddy dirty mess every time I let him out the door and since it was getting dark outside and not bath time yet I stuck him in the kitchen sink for a quick rinse.


Well poor Taiz felt left out so I just had to let her take a dip in the kitchen sink it just would not be fair.




So Taiz loves to sit on the counter and help cook and Tuf loves to sit in his high chair and watch well I was stirring the food and I turn around because I heard the water on and Taiz was having a blast in the kitchen sink and Tuf was just laughing away at her. Everything Taiz does is just so funny to him. So while Taiz dumped water all over Tuf’s high chair, kept Tuf entertained, used up all the dish soap, and washed dishes I got dinner cooked with out having to hold Tuf on my hip. They had so much fun so I did not even care that I had a watery mess to clean up below my feet. I figure let them enjoy the simple things in life because pretty soon they will be the mommy and daddy’s and have to clean up the messes.






And then just the other day she wanted to play in the kitchen sink again so I said why not she just loves it. So I put Tuf in his high chair again and got dinner cooking.



2 comments:

Amy Allred said...

What a nice mommy you are! Those are cute pics of your kids!

Unknown said...

Ahhhh I have the most special neice and nephew ever and I absolutely LOVE them!!!! They are the silliest kids. Where do they come up with these things?? Those pictures of walking the dog made me laugh soooo hard!!! Too funny!!!