Thursday, February 5, 2009

Best of friends

So Taiz and Tuf have become the best of friends. One of Tuf’s Favorite things is to sit next to Taiz I think it’s because he feels so big next to his big sister but as you can see he is almost bigger then Taizlee. Taizlee just loves having him next to her she kisses him and hugs him and says brother I love you. For some reason Taiz decided to do a crazy crooked smile in some of these pics don’t know where that came from and Tufden does his silly serious face, oh how I just love these two little monkeys!




I love this picture because Tuf has his hand on Taizlee’s shoulder it’s so adorable.

I just love this shirt he is wearing his grandma JU JU (Kody's mom) got it for him. It says I may be little but I’m tough get it his name is Tuf.

1 comment:

Kash said...

I freaken love this pictures. You should definetly make those into little wallets so I can put one in my car and my wallet. They are so silly and Tuf looks so big next to Taiz. He is so going to pass her up here in a couple months. Oh I just love them.