Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sleeping Boys

So I just love when Kody falls asleep holding one of the kids I think it’s about the cutest and sweetest thing ever I always get the camera out and snap a few pics. The other morning I asked him to hold Tuf so I could shower and when I got out they were just sleeping away on the couch and if you were wondering where Taiz was she was helping me. She loves to do hair and make-up.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

It's funny how babies have that effect on dads huh. Too cute and have I told you I love the family picture?

Kash said...

Awe...just the sweetest boys ever! Well the lil one. haha jk. Those are cute pictures. And I really like your new back ground. That is very Valentines Day of you. Well, talk to ya later! Hopefully i'll see ya all this weekend.