Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Talking on the phone

So Taiz loves to talk on the phone rather it’s a cell phone, telephone or a play phone. She can carry on a conversation with her self, someone who calls her, or someone she calls for hours. She is so silly to when she is talking… sometimes she will walk around talking carrying a baby doll saying sh sh with the phone propped up on her shoulder like I do with Tuf, other times she will just walk around the whole house laughing and giggling like it’s the funniest conversation ever, and other times she will just sit down and talk and talk about everything that pops into her head. She also will use hand motions and facial expressions man I wish I knew what was going on in her head when she is talking. I absolutely love it and can not get enough of it when she talks. She just looks so big and business like and acts like she is about 16. So here are some pictures of her talking on the phone to just herself and having a lovely conversation with just herself she pushed up the couch cushion and just started talking. She is just way to cute and I love her so very much.

One of her many hand gestures while talking on the phone.

She just had to have her brother come and join her in this conversation.

Calling somebody up!

showing him how to dial and call somebody so very sweet.

Letting brother have a turn talking on the phone so very nice to share!

Mamaw Tuf and Taiz

No comments: