Well I was planning on giving the kids their presents after bath time and when they were dressed up all cute but I must not have hide the presents well because we were getting ready to go to a bath and Taiz spotted them on top of the couch and yelled PRIZES YES and started climbing on the couch to get them. I tried to get her to wait to open them but she was so excited and I could not say no so here they are opening there Valentines presents in their diapers they are just so cute and very excited.
I thought this picture was funny it shows Taiz in action trying to go get the presents and Tuf just waiting for those presents.

2 very excited kids with their Valentines bags they just can’t wait to open them.

These next 2 pics crack me up because in this one Tuf has his eyes closed and Taiz is looking at him and then right after that I took this next pic and …

Taiz as here eye’s closed and Tuf is looking at her.

Opening up their presents they could not wait any longer.



Checking out her Madagascar 2 move or what Taiz calls it the Move it Ove it movie. She could not wait to get this movie she was so happy to get it and now we watch it everyday she knows it all by heart its so funny.

Tuf just chillen with his new prizes he is just so dang chunky and cute.


Checking out there movies Taiz could not wait to get Open Season 2 ether we also watch it everyday and she calls it the dog dog movie. I love how Tuf looks like he is really checking out the movie.

Here they are so very happy with their new stuff dont they just look so way super cute I think they do but hey they are my kids.

So here they are with all their Valentine prizes they got from everyone oh they are just so loved.
Taizlee got . . .
From Kody and me Madagascar 2, The Penguins of Madagascar movie, Open Season 2, 2 stuffed animal dogs, new Sponge Bob sippy cup
From Mamaw, Grandpa, Aunt Ki KI and Uncle Bro Bro- and ech-a-sketch to draw beautiful pictures on.
From Ju Ju a for real puppy dog dog her new favorite dog
From Grandma and Grandpa Barns a Valentines cup full of candy and toy's
Tufden got…
From Kody and me Madagascar 2, The Penguins of Madagascar movie, Open Season 2, 2 stuffed animal dogs, new Sponge Bob sippy cup.
From Mamaw, Grandpa, Aunt Ki KI and Uncle Bro Bro- a new toy truck which he loves.
From Ju Ju a monkey fisher price ball that makes tons of silly noises
From Grandma and Grandpa Barns a Valentines cup full of candy and toy's




Thank you everyone for all our prizes we love them and love you!!
1 comment:
I love the play by play that you gave for those pictures. They are so funny. Tuf looks like he knows exactly what is going on with him just sitting there with his prize on his lap wait to open it. And Taiz is pretty much a pro with getting prizes. haha They are so silly. And umm Kash Kash sort of slacked on the gift giving for Valentine's day. Sorry Taiz and Tuf! I'll make it up to ya some how!
Post a Comment