Taiz was so excited when she saw these balloons at the store and just had to have them. She could not wait to get home to play with them so right when we got in the truck I had to blow up one for her and one for Tuf. Well the balloons ended up being a big hit for not only Taiz and Tuf but for Kody and Brody too. They both sat in those chairs and made balloon creations until they were all gone. Enjoy the pictures!!!
Hey my mom got Kiley's invite...they are really cute! I think that she is going to be able to come...I'm not sure yet but hopefully! Anyway I love your blog...such cute kids!
Love is hard work but it is the best thing you will ever work for
MY FAMILY
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
Me and my Babies
I just love being their mommy!
Taiz, Tuf, Tug
Taizlee T Taylor born 6-14-07
Our little sweet Heart. She is the happiest little girl ever and brings so much joy into our lifes. We love her so very much she is the ball of energy that keeps us going.
Tufden B Taylor Born 9-2-08
Oh how we just love our cuddle bear Tuf. He has brought so much joy into our family and is growing so very fast. I just love his cute dimple smile and he loves to share it with us every day. He is such a good babie we are so blessed.
1 comment:
Hey my mom got Kiley's invite...they are really cute! I think that she is going to be able to come...I'm not sure yet but hopefully! Anyway I love your blog...such cute kids!
Post a Comment