Monday, August 24, 2009

Tiny Baby Dragon Fly

So here is the story on this picture… Taiz will make anything here baby no matter what it is she says it’s her baby. Well I found this dead dragon fly in the house and told her to come see. Well she said “OH CUTE MOM” and picked it up and said “ IT”S A TINY TINY BABY”. So all night long she carried that dragon fly around in her hand. She even took it to Sonic with her and let it sit in her car seat by her because hey its her baby. Well she would not take a picture with her baby but I had to post and I am not one to post with out a picture so here is Taizlee’s tiny tiny cute dead baby dragon fly. Oh how I just love this girl and her imagination she keeps me so entertained.

No comments: