Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Just making some Chicken Mom

Taiz and Tuf just love to plat outside together and it’s just so cute. I love watching them interact with each other and how Tuf looks up to his big sister. Taiz loves being the big one, she is always helping him and she even tries to pick him up when he is having troubles. He wants to do everything just like his big sister. It’s the cutest thing ever to watch them make each other laugh and carry on their own conversation. Well anyways the other day I was just sitting watching them play outside and I heard Taiz say “making chicken brother” and she put dirt in her little dishes and said “time to eat done”. Then they crawled into their little jeep with the food (dirt) and they both started eating the dirt in their mouths. That’s when I ran and grabbed the camera and I asked Taiz what are you guys doing? Her reply was “eating chicken for dinner going on a drive wants some”. I just giggled and thought to myself how cute these 2 dirt eating munchkins were.



2 comments:

Kash said...

lol!!! That is too cute! I just love them. Tuf is so big to drive his sister around in his jeep. It reminds me of Kody and I... just taking a drive in a Barbie jeep. I love those kiddos!!

Joelle said...

I love to come on here are read all the great stories about Taiz and Tuf. It makes me feel like I know them better than I do! Hopefully soon we will get to see them again. They are tons of fun!