Well now even when Kody is home they still sometimes like to get in the play pin and play so Kody stays close bye in case they need something so I don’t have to stop my run.
Our tread mil use to be inside but we are remodeling a little so it got moved to the car port.



So when I get out my work out mats my babies just love it. I end up working out with out one but that’s fine because then they are entertained and I get to get a full work out in. Taiz also likes to try to work out she will tell me “work out mom” and sometimes just randomly pulls out the mats and start doing push ups and stuff and Tuf loves to run and run on them

I was cleaning the bathrooms and Taiz decided it was a fine time and fine place to do some working out



and yes sometimes I have to work out outside on my mats because for some reason when I try to do it inside both of them want me and want to climb on me.
So outside we go and they just play and play and I work out and yes sometimes Taizlee’s dog Gilly joins in but hey I guess you do what you got to do I need my work out



She did not want her picture taken oh silly Taiz!



Thanks so much Taiz and Tuf for being so very big while mommy works out and Thanks a bunch Kody for watching our kidos and giving me that me time I need and letting me work out. You guys are the best ever and I love you all so much I am so lucky to have you!!!
3 comments:
It's hard to find the time!I know all about it...I get myself up at 6:00 so I can get mine in before they wake up!
You go girl!! Keep up the good work. I need to get my lazy butt back to working out... but honestly... where did all the time go??? lol I'm glad your kids are so awesome so you can do you work outs!! Can't wait until I see them again. YAy for Alpine fun times coming up soon!!!
Taiz has some good push up form there! She is amazing! Good job on the working out Cori I have a hard time and I don't even have children to tend to!
Post a Comment