Kody finally got to go swimming with his baby girl and I decided why not get in to (since I never even got to get the water last year cause I had Taiz) except none of my swimming suit tops fit me because I am expanding in more places then my tummy so I look beyond hideous in this nice red cut off shirt but ooh-well. Enjoy these pictures there is more to come of us having fun in the Sun!!
I love these pictures!!! Cori the red shirt is extra nice. You know Nyk thinks she is going swimming sometime next week. Cori, go to MIndas blog, then click on Brandi and Aaron. Go to Jacis or the Paynes, I don't know exactly what name its under. Then check out who got married and had a baby. I had no idea. Thought you might like to see it.
Well I think the red cut off is snazy. Just think... after a couple of months you can start dancing(with me, of course) and you can wear your old swim suits! YAY! I just loved the weird looks that those lil girls gave us. I'm pretty sure that we acted more like 13 year olds than they did. And I think we had more fun than they did! hahah. Oh I miss those days. C'mon lil baby boy... Your momma needs to dance. lol
Tell Taiz i'm very recited for hers big day! I can't wait. I'm going to try and get off work so we can get the party started. lol I'm so happy she is feeling better. Aunt Kash just misses hers! Ok, I'll talk to you later. I might give you a little texty text or bloggy blog and express my opinions on the top 20 tomorrow! whoot whoot! haha See ya!
Oh, definetly check out what my mom was talking about. I just want a wedding dress like that...not! hah.
Love is hard work but it is the best thing you will ever work for
MY FAMILY
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
Me and my Babies
I just love being their mommy!
Taiz, Tuf, Tug
Taizlee T Taylor born 6-14-07
Our little sweet Heart. She is the happiest little girl ever and brings so much joy into our lifes. We love her so very much she is the ball of energy that keeps us going.
Tufden B Taylor Born 9-2-08
Oh how we just love our cuddle bear Tuf. He has brought so much joy into our family and is growing so very fast. I just love his cute dimple smile and he loves to share it with us every day. He is such a good babie we are so blessed.
2 comments:
I love these pictures!!! Cori the red shirt is extra nice. You know Nyk thinks she is going swimming sometime next week. Cori, go to MIndas blog, then click on Brandi and Aaron. Go to Jacis or the Paynes, I don't know exactly what name its under. Then check out who got married and had a baby. I had no idea. Thought you might like to see it.
Well I think the red cut off is snazy. Just think... after a couple of months you can start dancing(with me, of course) and you can wear your old swim suits! YAY! I just loved the weird looks that those lil girls gave us. I'm pretty sure that we acted more like 13 year olds than they did. And I think we had more fun than they did! hahah. Oh I miss those days. C'mon lil baby boy... Your momma needs to dance. lol
Tell Taiz i'm very recited for hers big day! I can't wait. I'm going to try and get off work so we can get the party started. lol I'm so happy she is feeling better. Aunt Kash just misses hers! Ok, I'll talk to you later. I might give you a little texty text or bloggy blog and express my opinions on the top 20 tomorrow! whoot whoot! haha See ya!
Oh, definetly check out what my mom was talking about. I just want a wedding dress like that...not! hah.
Post a Comment