7 months ago
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Up Date
Well Taiz had a pretty bad night she had a temperature of 102.8 and she was miserable. I finally got rid of it at around 4:30am and she slept alright the rest of the night but when she woke up her temperature was 101.8. If we could just get this fever to go away then she would be fine. Well have a good day everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
O.K. baby girl,NO MORE FEVERS!!! I hope she gets better soon. Rumor has it that Aunt Sissy got her A snazzy Birthday present. We are going to PInetop tomorrow and getting her some presents. I think Aunt Nyk is more excited about her birthday then she is. We are marking days off of the calendar till Taiz's b-day. Talk to you soon. Love ya
The rumor is true. Aunt sissy got her a real snaz present!! I'm very excited for her b-day too... get better Taiz!
I can't wait either!! Wow...that is insane that you were having a little baby Taiz at this time! I can't believe it has already been a year. Crazy. Don't be having a little baby boy yet. haha
Ok, funny story.... Just now as I was typing this(I'm at work)... this lady comes up and asks where the financial aid office is and the lady that is with her turns around and points to her butt and asks me if her shorts were too short. Her butt was totally hanging out and she was fat!! Yuck! hahaha Just thought I would share that weirdness with you. lol save me. Ok, Seeya later!
Post a Comment