Saturday, June 21, 2008

More Presents for me Yes!!

Thanks for her presents and for coming down form Alpine for her special day Taiz loves spending time with all of you and loves you all so very very much. Also thanks for celebrating aunt Kash even though you were sick HA HA. Love ya
She is so excited to see what this present is

Thank you so much JUJU and Grandpa sports for my Lion I love it and play with it everyday it is one of my favorites GRRR. You guys are the best Thanks for all you did for my party. It was sure fun love you

Taiz looks way to cool in her hat and Glasses thanks a bunch Nammy for the gift.


Another horse thanks anunt Nykki I love love love it your the best ever love you.


Thanks bunches for the moon sand uncle BOBO wish you were here to help us celebrate sure miss you.


Reading her beautiful horse card aunt Kash made her.

Thanks for the horses and bird aunt Kash they are a few of my favorite things love ya!

Aunt Nykki was such a big help with the presents. Thanks so much for helping Taiz open all her gifts she sure loves you.

2 comments:

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

Hers is loved and loved

Kash said...

Hey Cor! Ok, I feel like a dummy. I was all yeah, I left a comment on them already. haha I didn't know you put all these pics up. I was talking about the old posts. Sorry if I sounded rude.

I'm so happy she likes her horsies and bird. I was worried it wasn't enough. You gotta work with what you have when you work at EAC. lol

Love you too Taiz!!