Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Kody's First Deer Mount






I got told to put these on the blog so BO could see Kody's Fine work. I am supposed to tell everyone it is not the best work but he will get better with practice. I am very proud of him though not everyone can just learn to do this form a video I have got one talented HUNK.

2 comments:

Kash said...

Kody-

That's really good! You are pretty much a pro already. So did you just put the skin over that weird looking plastic head thingy? Then attatch the antlers? I want to see you do one. It looks really interesting. Anyway, nice work Bubba Jain! Get to work on mounting some moose for your awesome sister! haha (Hi Cori and Taiz) Ok.. bye!

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

Wow Kod You did a great job. You must get all of your artistic talent from your mother. Keep it up Mark says he thinks you have a real future in it. Love you!! Cori I am redy to see your tagging.