Alright I finished mine enjoy everyone.
A- Attached or Single: completely Attached
B- Best Friends:Kody, Taiz, Baby Boy, Kash, Nyk, Kiley, Brody, Julie, my MOM
C- Cake or Pie: Cake wait no pie but only apple well I don't know not a big fan of ether
D- Day: What ever day Kody has off because we get a whole day together as a family
E- Essential Item: Hand sanitizer never leave home with out it.
F- Favorite Color: Blue
G- Gummy bears or worms: Gummy worms
H- Hometown: Safford Az.
I- Indulgences: Working out can not wait until I can work out again and get back to running two miles a day doing crunches, and get some muscle back in these legs. Kody and I are work out fanatics.
J- January or July: July, I love love love the hot Arizona weather except when I am big and pregnant. Those who know me know how much I hate the snow, wind, rain, and cold.
K- Kids: Taizlee and a baby boy on the way.
L- Life is incomplete without: My husband Kody, my Taizertots and baby boy his name is still unknown, My Family, The Brady bunch group, my parents, Kiley, Brody, and Kash cant not forget Kash.
M- Marriage Date: March 31, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: Two- One Sister and one Brother
O- Oranges or Apples: I love oranges and really love orange juice but then I love apples with peanut butter to
P- Phobias or Fears: I have a whole lot of them like being home alone really hate that, scorpions deathly afraid of them. Germs I Hate Hate Germs.
Q- Quote: Guts do you have it GUTS. The best thing to do in Alpine during Christmas and I am going to win this year so watch out.
R- Reason to smile: Kody J, Taiz she makes me so very happy, My baby boy, My family, and dancing I really miss doing it every day dont you Kash.
S- Season: Summer of course like I said before can not stand the cold and I love to swim and lay out except I dont get to do much of that anymore.
T- Tag three: Well the only people I know have been tagged so guess this tag game ends with me
U- Unknown fact about me: You all probably know this but I am a huge germ freak. Taiz has only been to the stores ones and that was like two weeks ago because of all the germs. Also before I touch Taiz after I have been to the store I have to scrub my hands and sanitize. I scrub everything with disinfectant over and over and over like phones and walls and door handles along with the usual stuff you clean. My poor kids I am such a germ freak Germs are nasty.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Dont understand what this means I like to hunt though.
W- Worst Habit: Kody would say that would be worrying way to much but I dont think I am that bad.
X- Xrays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, That's one of the perks when you are pregnat
Y- Your favorite food: I dont think I have a favorite food I am a very picky eater.
Z- Zodiac Sign: Aries
7 months ago
2 comments:
Your Awesome!!
Aww I can't forget my Cori! haha I feel special for being on that list :) And I DEFINETLY miss dance!! Please oh please can we start dancing again after you have the little baby boy? I just love it so much. Plus we can act like weirdos again! yay!
Good Tag!!
Post a Comment