Thursday, June 5, 2008

Well I just took Taizlee to the doctors because she was running a fever last night and good thing I did. She has ear infections, a soar throat and and eye infection and is still running a fever. My poor baby I hate when she gets sick. All she has wanted to do today is sleep and sleep and sleep. She is usually full of energy. Hopefully the medicine they gave me will help get rid of it. Hope everyone else is well and good. Have a good evening everyone!!!

4 comments:

Melynda said...

I hope she feels better soon. It was so good to see you, Kody and Taizlee. Thanks for inviting me to your blog!

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

Dang it, my poor baby girl. I hope the medicine kicks in quick so she feels better. Give her a kiss for me. I miss all of you!!!

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

Me again. Hey this is how you put music on. Go to my blog, go down to my playlist click on create free playlist. Make an account. Make a playlist with the music you want. Then get your code. Copy your code. Then go to your blog page. Go to your layout and click on add a page element. Click on HTML/ Javascript. Paste the code into the box. Click save and you will have music. Call me if you have any questions. Love ya!

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

I Love your music!! Nice choices. Talk to you soon. Love ya!!