1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together or you can leave one about Kody Taizlee or all three of us your choice. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot...anything you remember!
I remember when you were a junior in high school and I judged Saffords pom tryouts. You did so good and I thought you were so cute!! I asked Lori and your Mom "who is that #(whatever your # was) and your mom said that it was her daughter, then I told them how cute I thought you were and what a good job you did in tryouts. I went home and told Kody that there was the cutest girl that tried out for the pom line, and that he should ask you out. Later on that week there was a track meet in Safford. I pointed you out to him, but he was to bashful to talk to you. So I introduced the two of you, but both of you were to bashful to do anything further.
Then Kash started dancing with you and Kody took a good three years or so to ask you out. I was SOOOO happy when he did!!! NOw look we have a Taiz and baby brother years later. What a good life.
Also remember how many times I had to go to Safford school to teach dance. Oh, I didn't like that!! Thanks for always being there for me, you were my happy place during those hours!! LOVE YOU
Ohh the memories! There are far too many to choose from. Of course they are all from dance and just us being weird. I think one of my favorites was when your hands got all splotchy and it took us forever to figure out that it was basically because you were spinning out of control and all the blood rushed to your hands! lol You always did some crazy moves that usually ended up with you bleeding or bruised. But the final move ended up being beautiful!! (I usually couldn't pull them off!)
Another fond memory of ours was when we were standing outside the studio most likely making fun of Tuesday night's Elite class and a car drove up really slow. Of course we freaked out because well, the studio was in the ghetto! Well we figured out that it was actually George and neither of us wanted to talk so we split and pretended we didn't see him. Ohh how we dodged that poor boy. He totally wanted you. lol jk!
I basically just loved going down to the studio on Saturday nights or whenever we had free time to master our routines. We always had so much fun just working off of each other and oh man the final products were amazing! I miss it so much! One day when the both of us get rich we are going to have our own studio and dance our little hearts out. Dancing with you made my high school years fly by and it was soo much fun! I couldn't wait to get out of school and change into my leo and rush to the studio. All of my friends would want to go out and I would be like nope... I'm dancing with Cori!! Oh how I wish I could say that again!!! Well I have plenty more.. we'll have to sit down one of these nights with popcorn and watch our old recitals and discuss the good ol' days! Well have a good day... Love ya!!!!
Love is hard work but it is the best thing you will ever work for
MY FAMILY
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
Me and my Babies
I just love being their mommy!
Taiz, Tuf, Tug
Taizlee T Taylor born 6-14-07
Our little sweet Heart. She is the happiest little girl ever and brings so much joy into our lifes. We love her so very much she is the ball of energy that keeps us going.
Tufden B Taylor Born 9-2-08
Oh how we just love our cuddle bear Tuf. He has brought so much joy into our family and is growing so very fast. I just love his cute dimple smile and he loves to share it with us every day. He is such a good babie we are so blessed.
2 comments:
I remember when you were a junior in high school and I judged Saffords pom tryouts. You did so good and I thought you were so cute!! I asked Lori and your Mom "who is that #(whatever your # was) and your mom said that it was her daughter, then I told them how cute I thought you were and what a good job you did in tryouts. I went home and told Kody that there was the cutest girl that tried out for the pom line, and that he should ask you out. Later on that week there was a track meet in Safford. I pointed you out to him, but he was to bashful to talk to you. So I introduced the two of you, but both of you were to bashful to do anything further.
Then Kash started dancing with you and Kody took a good three years or so to ask you out. I was SOOOO happy when he did!!! NOw look we have a Taiz and baby brother years later. What a good life.
Also remember how many times I had to go to Safford school to teach dance. Oh, I didn't like that!! Thanks for always being there for me, you were my happy place during those hours!! LOVE YOU
Ohh the memories! There are far too many to choose from. Of course they are all from dance and just us being weird. I think one of my favorites was when your hands got all splotchy and it took us forever to figure out that it was basically because you were spinning out of control and all the blood rushed to your hands! lol You always did some crazy moves that usually ended up with you bleeding or bruised. But the final move ended up being beautiful!! (I usually couldn't pull them off!)
Another fond memory of ours was when we were standing outside the studio most likely making fun of Tuesday night's Elite class and a car drove up really slow. Of course we freaked out because well, the studio was in the ghetto! Well we figured out that it was actually George and neither of us wanted to talk so we split and pretended we didn't see him. Ohh how we dodged that poor boy. He totally wanted you. lol jk!
I basically just loved going down to the studio on Saturday nights or whenever we had free time to master our routines. We always had so much fun just working off of each other and oh man the final products were amazing! I miss it so much! One day when the both of us get rich we are going to have our own studio and dance our little hearts out. Dancing with you made my high school years fly by and it was soo much fun! I couldn't wait to get out of school and change into my leo and rush to the studio. All of my friends would want to go out and I would be like nope... I'm dancing with Cori!! Oh how I wish I could say that again!!! Well I have plenty more.. we'll have to sit down one of these nights with popcorn and watch our old recitals and discuss the good ol' days! Well have a good day... Love ya!!!!
Post a Comment