Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Breakfast





Taiz loves Breakfast time her favorite meal is egg and toast and a sippy cup of milk she will eat a whole egg and a piece of toast all by herself she is just so big. In these pictures she is enjoying a nice apple toaster strudel. She enjoyed licking the frosting then sticking the pieces on her head more then eating it what a silly goose.

3 comments:

Kash said...

hi cori its Nykki i am dissappointed that Comfort is dancing tonight. courtney the girl that got kick off time before Comfort and Thane sood dance.

Kash said...

Hey.. Wow she had a lot to say. She is right!! I can't beleive stupid Comfort. I did hear that tonight It's going to be all new couples. So who knows what poor guy will be paired with her. Well I definetly text you tonight and we'll discuss how badly Comfort did. lol

By the way... cute pics of Taiz!! That toaster strudel looks delightful! lol... She is way too cute. I can't wait to see her next. Tell her Nyk and I say hi and we just love hers!! Talk to you later..

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

Taiz you are such a big girl, eating your big girl food, What is Dad going to do without his jars of baby food that he used to eat with you. Good thing baby brother is coming. Cori how are you feeling? Have you got any info on Bo? I don't know why a 28 year old has to keep a girlfriend a secret. It's o.k. to have a girlfriend!!! Well we will get to the bottom of this. I think I will come down next week somethime. We start school the following week. Give Taiz a big hug for me. Tell Kod Hi. I would tell you to give hima hug for me also, but he would say that is just wierd.