Sunday, July 27, 2008

One dirty girl.



Alright so this picture makes me laugh every time I look at it because well she kin-a looks like an old man in it. What am I going to do with her she was not even outside for 30min and she ended up looking like this. You all know I am a really clean freak and this kid just loves to be dirty that is why she has play clothes and really nice clothes to wear when we go some where. I try really hard to keep her clean but she is an all out doors girl like her daddy and don’t really care if she has dirt on her or should I say all over her face but I love her to death and every time I see this picture it just makes my day because its so silly and hey this is what life is all about enjoying it no matter what. OH Taiz-er-pants what to do with you and the dirt but oh how I love ya baby girl or should I say Big sister Taiz.

1 comment:

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

Oh Tay Tay, This looks like your Hitler picture. You are so very funny and I just Love and Love you !!!!!!!