Friday, July 18, 2008

Swing Fun







OH how the Tazer-pants loves to swing. Her and Justin are such good Buddies and when one is swinging the other has to to. I got of few good action shots of them enjoying a nice summer swing. I wish Taiz would get some hair so hers could blow in the breeze like Justin's. He has got so much beautiful hair and Taizlee's is just slowly drifting in but her hair is still beautiful to. Her faces are kin-a silly in these shots she does this wired lip thing now when I ask her to smile as you can see in the last picture. This little girl is just way too silly. A little side news the poor Taiz has got the nastiest allergies and coughs and coughs all night long. Dis-morning she woke up and her right eye was swollen shut with yucky gunk. Poor baby was so scared because her eye would not open she kept grabbing it and screaming. I got it open though with a nice warm cloth and I have some eye medicine that I am putting in it so hopefully it will get better soon. Hope all is well with everyone else and hope to see ya all soon.

2 comments:

Kash said...

Taizer-Pants!!! Oh my that is too big of her. I'm just loving her cute new smile. It's so pretty. That pic of her and the serious face is too hilarious!!! Way to go Sports!!!! Mines just loves you!! And her hair is very beautiful. lol.. I can see a baby curl blowing in the wind. :)

So how is your hair, Cor? I heard you got a lot off. I can't wait to see it!!! Hopefully we come down soon. I know I'll be there the first of August. yay! How's lil guy doin? Do you have any names picked out yet? Well I would discuss Comfort on here... but I don't want to waste any more energy on that thug! grrrr!!! So angry. Anyway, have a good one!! BYE!

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

I love her new smile. My favorite picture is the serious one, she doesn't take swinging business lightly. Oh, I just love and love her!!!! Have fun watching the fireworks tonight. See you next weekend. Love you all!!