Sunday, July 20, 2008

Cement Pouring

So we started pouring the cement yesterday for the addition (our room YES!!!) and oh boy did Taiz want to be in the middle of it. She could not even sleep in because she heard everyone outside working so we got up at 6:00am and headed out side to see what was going on and boy was she excited. Hers would just take off running off the porch straight for the cement so I only could get a back shot of her. Poor girl all she wanted to do was help.

This is are three Guys in action. OH what good workers sure can not wait for the room to be done.

2 comments:

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

Did you let her put her hand print in it. She thought she could help, what a big helper hers is.

Kod, you don't know how close I came to writing the Mexico trip experience myself. I wish I could find that video, it is great. Aaron was also throwing a small fit himself.

So, what did you think of the picture. She is a very sweet girl. When I met her, her hair was curly, but Bo says she straightens it somtimes. I think she is a thumbs up. Mark hasn't seen the picture yet, Bo won't show him, but Mark hasn't asked to see it either.

Stephanie McBride said...

hey there. congrats on the new room, how fun!
i love that she wants to be in on the action, that is how my girls are too.
we are excited for the new baby to come. let us know when he(?) gets here. :)