Monday, July 7, 2008

Super Model Taiz


I call this her modeling picture cause hers is just so very gorgeous in her swimming suit and is so very photogenic. She struck the perfect pose for the heading out the door to go swimming look I was going for HA HA. I think she may have a career in the modeling business she sure has got the looks and the attitude to match. The glossiness from the sunscreen makes her tan skin glisten so nicely in the sunlight. OOH-boy I just love her way to much and think she is this most prettiest baby around. I am going to get wallets of this pic if anyone wants one cause I love this picture if you cant tell.

7 comments:

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

She is the prettiest baby around. I want a wallet. Another great one for my desk

Kash said...

Hey Cor!

I'm loving the model pics. She looks so snazy in that nice tankini. I just love it! I miss hers sooo much! Tell her I said hi! ok, I got on here to tell you something.... umm.... oh yeah Kelsie got a new blog and I thought I would give you her address. She is a funny girl.... It's:
http://mcbridekelsie.blogspot.com

She would be happy to hear from you and Taiz.

Have a good day!! Yay SYTYCD!!!!! Bye!

Kelsie said...

steph and kelsie say hi!!!
she really is a beautiful baby! lovin the colors on that suit. too cute.
how much longer until baby comes?
we are so excited :)
thanks for inviting kels to see your blog. she is keeping up a blog for me right now while im busy with my photo business.
we love and miss you guys!

Kelsie said...

oh and yes, we would love a picture of taiz!!!!!

Kelsie said...

she is soo cute
she is getting so big.
miss u sooo much
kelsie

Hi everyone from the brady bunch! said...

Hi Tay TAy, Kod and Cori, I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!

Kash said...

Hey Cor... So we couldn't find Taiz those exact same shoes. They didn't have them. But we got her 2 new pairs of little tennis shoes. Some cute pink plaid ones and cute white moccasin looking ones. They are both really cute. I picked them out. Hopefully you approve! Ok, talk to you later!