So here are my brother Brody’s senior pictures that Kody my husband took for him. I just can not believe that my little brother is old enough to graduate. Where does the time go it seems like just yesterday Kiley, Brody and I were playing outside in the back yard doing who knows what but we were having some fun and now we are all grown up? I am so proud of Brody he is such a good brother and I just love him so much and he has grown up to be such a handsome guy too.
Love is hard work but it is the best thing you will ever work for
MY FAMILY
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
Me and my Babies
I just love being their mommy!
Taiz, Tuf, Tug
Taizlee T Taylor born 6-14-07
Our little sweet Heart. She is the happiest little girl ever and brings so much joy into our lifes. We love her so very much she is the ball of energy that keeps us going.
Tufden B Taylor Born 9-2-08
Oh how we just love our cuddle bear Tuf. He has brought so much joy into our family and is growing so very fast. I just love his cute dimple smile and he loves to share it with us every day. He is such a good babie we are so blessed.
3 comments:
awe... Hims is such a handsome boy!! haha But really, those pictures are great. Kody did a really good job. Very nice!! Congrats Brody on graduating!!
This is so weird! I remember when he was a baby! Man time flies!!! Jesse will be a senior next year! Crazy!
Tell kody hey did such a good job. You guys need to come up and visit us.
Post a Comment