Alright we tell her and tell her dog food is not for kids you are not a dog but she just loves it why I dont know it makes me want to gag I'm thinking its because at times she thinks she is a dog. Anyways when I saw her sharing her puppies dog food I had to take a picture and yes right after these pictures I made her stop eating it even though she looks like she was really enjoying it.






This is our big German Shepard dog Crow who weighs 120lbs. Don't let his bigness or mean lookingness full ya he is one of the nicest dogs you will ever meet and we just love him so very much so I could not leave him out of this dog dog post. He is so good with Taiz he just lets her climb all over him and he is very smart to he knows all sort of tricks. Also he makes me feel safe because who would want to go near him and he is so protective of me and the kids.



1 comment:
How cute!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to come and visit Gilly. That makes me want a dog dog so bad! hahah She is so cute. I love the picture with Taiz, Gilly, and Crow. Crow is so huge next to Taiz!! Well, I will definetly come up and see her. She is very, very cute. Oh, I also just love Taiz's "I love puppies" shirt. Very fitting for the dog dog post. lol
Post a Comment