Sunday, May 24, 2009

Phoenix Again

So 3 weeks ago we all went over to Phoenix so Kody could take his border patrol test and I wanted to by my babies some clothes and Taiz wanted to go swimming. Well the night we left Tuf got sick so it took us 5 hours to get there because we had to keep stopping to get the poor guy out of his car seat because he was crying and sick. Taiz traveled well and just sat in her car seat for 5 hours and watched movies she is such a big girl. Then the next day he was still sick and Kody’s test took longer then he expected so I was stuck in the hotel room (at least it was a 5 star resort room though) with a sick baby and Taiz who just wanted to go swimming and see the fish at Cabelas. So while in the room we made tents with all the blankets, watched movies, danced around to music, and hung out on the balcony. Well Kody got back and O boy was I ready for him to be there. He took Taiz swimming then we went to Cabelas where Taiz got to see those fish which she loved. Then I got to go shopping real quickly because by then Tuf had had it and still did not feel good but I got some real cute summer clothes for them from baby Gap . Then that night we were all so tiered we just ordered room service and went to bed. The trip home went a little better it did not take 5 hours at least. Even though this trip turned out nothing like we wanted all in all we had a blast just being together as a family. It makes for good memories and that’s what it’s all about. Also Kody got his test results back and he scored a 94% he got 2nd in his class I am so very proud of him now we are just waiting for the interview. I did not take many pictures but here are a few and I mean just a few.


Outside on the balcony waiting for daddy to get back. We spent alot of time out here because Taiz just got so tiered of being cooped up and it made poor sick baby Tuf really happy.

She spotted Kody's truck she was so Happy.

Asking if we can please go see the fishes now.

Room service and a picnic.

We decided to spread a blanket out and have a late night room service picnic. Taiz loved it but did not eat her dinner because she was to busy playing go figure.

No comments: