So Taizlee loves the movie High School Musical 3. Who would of thought that a little girl that is going to be 2 would love this movie. The first time she watched it we were up in Alpine visiting Kody’s family and she just loved it she sat there and watched the full 2 hour movie. I’m not going to lie it’s a way cute movie and I kina-a love it too. Then the next day she woke up and asked for the dance dance movie (High School Musical 3) and she watched it again and one more time that day before we had to come home. Well when we got home of course she asked to watch the dance dance movie and I had to tell her we did not have it that it was at her aunt Nykki’s house and then the tears started to come. I felt so bad she kept looking at me and saying please dance dance so at 9:00 at night we went to Wal-Mart and bought her High School Musical 3, came home got our pajamas on and watched the whole movie until mid night and Taiz sat there and watched the whole thing. Then the next morning she woke up and what ya know we had to put the dance dance movie in again. She loves to sing the songs and dance to the music so I decided that we should get her the Soundtrack. She was so excited when she could hear her dance dance songs in the car she just sits in the backseat in her car seat and sings away I love it! She also has a cd player in her room and at least once a day I get asked to put the cd in and we just dance and dance away its so much fun. So now she knows the movie by heart and all the songs and calls Troy Bolton her boyfriend and says she wants him to sit in her lap weird girl. Also if she sees anything High School Musical she gets so excited and says dance dance and just has to have it. Honestly how old is she, she acts like a 10 year old sometime. The other day the cd was not where it usually is and so she came and asked me where her dance dance cd was and I told her it got thrown in the trash just joking. Her eyes got big tears in them and she ran straight to the trash can and started looking. I hurried and went and got her cd and her eyes light up and she got a huge smile and yelled DANCE DANCE and gave it a big hug. I felt so bad and will never play that joke on her again. I am not going to lie though I love the movie too almost as much as Taiz so to be honest I don’t mind watching it everyday or listening to the cd Taiz me and brother dance to it all time. It’s a way cute fun movie with fun dancing songs and Taizlee just loves it.
Me, Taiz, Taizlee's baby and yes her baby is eating a popsicles too, Kash and Nyk hanging out in Alpine watching High School Musical 3 for the first time. We are 4 excited girls!


Taiz dancing away while watching the dance dance movie.







2 comments:
I'm a little jealous that you have an excuse to watch High School Musical 3 over and over again. I would watch it all the time but I dont know how Mark would feel about that! Taizlee is adorable and I love reading all of the stories about her on here.
Tazilee is so cute! Kiersten has loved seeing pictures of you and your adorable kids. I love that you had to give Tazilee's baby a popsicle too, we had to do that all the time with Kiersten and her 3 imaginary friends when she was around three. So cute!
Post a Comment