Thursday, May 21, 2009

Swim day

So I love love love the summer. For those of you who know me know how much I hate the rain, snow, wind, and cold. I am all about the hot summer heat and I love to be outside swimming in it. Well Taizlee loves it too, so the other day we got out a little pool and let her play and play. Kody held Tuf most the time in the shade and I hung out with Taiz in the sun and I loved it. Don’t worry I wont post any pictures of me in my bikini even though I have been working out 6 days a week my body is still not up to par hopefully one of these days it will be again plus I have plenty of pictures to post of Taiz and Tuf they are way more cutter then me in their swimming gear.

Tuf just loves to sit in the grass and play the only problem is that he thinks its for eating silly little boy.



He is one chunky boy but all his chunkiness makes him ever more fun to cuddle with.

Love love love this face. Its one of those faces that looks cute and silly all at the same time and still melts your heart when you look at it. Why so serious brother bear?



and then he was ready for his dad to pick him up. So they hung out in the shade while the girls got some sun.

Just waiting for the sprinkler to fill up her bucket.

still waiting.

Guess this much water will have to do.

Just going to take this water to the ...

POOL.

Then she would hop in the pool and get out and start all over again.

She decided it would be great fun to get in the sunscreen

and rub it all over herself and um maybe...

try some. What a silly gooses she is.

Oh what a fun swim day!

No comments: