So our Kash Kash graduated from EAC a couple of weeks ago (I am so behind on posting) and we all went and watched to support her. We are very proud of her and now she only had 2 more years and she will have her teaching degree, Go Kash! Superior work Kash and we just love you tons especially Taiz hers just loves her Aunt Kash Kash. Also Ryan Kashley’s boyfriend graduated too and I could not leave him out, way to go Ry Ry we love you and are proud of you.
Thanks for the post, Cori!!! It makes me feel very special to have my very own post on your blog : ) I'm very happy that you guys made it. It was such a long ceremony... and you guys lasted through with 2 babies! Thanks so much! Hopefully one year I will be able to teach my little Taiz and Tuf at a fancy school in fancy Scottsdale! That would be awesome! Well, have a great day and I'll probably see you all later today. And little Gilly. Talk to you later!! Love you guys too!
Love is hard work but it is the best thing you will ever work for
MY FAMILY
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
Me and my Babies
I just love being their mommy!
Taiz, Tuf, Tug
Taizlee T Taylor born 6-14-07
Our little sweet Heart. She is the happiest little girl ever and brings so much joy into our lifes. We love her so very much she is the ball of energy that keeps us going.
Tufden B Taylor Born 9-2-08
Oh how we just love our cuddle bear Tuf. He has brought so much joy into our family and is growing so very fast. I just love his cute dimple smile and he loves to share it with us every day. He is such a good babie we are so blessed.
1 comment:
Thanks for the post, Cori!!! It makes me feel very special to have my very own post on your blog : ) I'm very happy that you guys made it. It was such a long ceremony... and you guys lasted through with 2 babies! Thanks so much! Hopefully one year I will be able to teach my little Taiz and Tuf at a fancy school in fancy Scottsdale! That would be awesome! Well, have a great day and I'll probably see you all later today. And little Gilly. Talk to you later!! Love you guys too!
Post a Comment