So Tuf turned 8 months on May 2 and he is just such a big boy theses days. He weighs 20lbs and is 24in tall. He is also a very smart boy he can crawl backwards and forwards, roll over, scoot on his bottom, pull him self up onto the couch and with help he can walk and he has 2 bottom teeth. Also if you ask him where the deer is he will look at the deer mount on the wall and if some one else has a deer mount at there house he can spot the deer there to. If you ask him where the dogs are he will look around tell he sees them he also can find me, his daddy and, Taiz when you ask him where’s mommy, daddy or sister is. He also loves to chase his sister every where and thinks she is the funniest person around. Taiz can always make him laugh and loves to act like she is the boss of her brother. I love watching them play. I am just so proud of him with all he is learning and love him so very much. He is such a happy baby always willing to give me a cute dipole smile that just brightens my day. He is also so cuddle I love to just give him big hugs in the morning time in his PJs and he just looks at me with his big eyes and smiles. We just love him so much and are blessed to have him in the family. We love are cuddle brother bear.


3 comments:
He is such a sweet baby Cori! And a chunker. I think he looks so much like your dad in the last picture.
He is such a cutie!!! I can't believe he is already 8 months old!!! Glad to see you guys are doing good!
Awe!! Happy 8 months Baby Brother Bear!! I just need one of his hugs right now. They just make my day!
I would love to send you those pictures, but I don't have your e-mail address for some reason. Will ya send it to me.. then I will get those to ya. Thanks! Bye!
Post a Comment