Here is a few pictures of Brody and his date Meredith from prom. She is a really sweet girl and they looked so cute together. He doubled with his friend Matt and his date and Ben and his date. They ate dinner here Kody and I decorated the addition which is not done yet and my mom and Kiley did dinner. They had a fun time and were all so cute and Brody looked really handsome. Taiz just loved it and could not wait until all the girls showed up in their pretty dresses. She called them the dance dance girls because we told her Uncle Bro Bro was going to a dance dance party. Here are a few pictures I took from that night.
The groupe they all look so fancy and nice.

The handsome boys.

Brody and Meredith poor girl had Tennis all day and got sun burned.

So the story on this picture is that I wanted Taiz n Tuf to take a picture but Taiz is potty Training and had to go right then n just took off runnig to the bathroom so just Tuf Got in.

The proud parents.

I love the seriousness in this picture no smile form Tuf, Brody or Taiz it just makes me giggle.

No comments:
Post a Comment