Monday, July 6, 2009

DOG FOOD... The Yummiest Treat!!!

Now this is so disgusting but to silly not to get pictures of and post about. So I have to put the dog food up high outside when the kidos are outside playing because they eat it GROSS I know. It’s their favorite snack. Well the other day I look out the glass window and Taiz and Justin had climbed up and got the dog food bowl down and was just sharing it and going to town. So I went outside and said “what do you two think your doing” and they looked at me with big smiles and said “Dog Food”. Then Taiz said “good mommy, good” and Justin shook his head in agreement. So I giggled and told them dog food is not good for baby bellies, took some pictures and sent them off to find something else to get into. Oh children only they can find dog food as the most delightful snack ever!!!


No comments: