Sunday, July 5, 2009

Taizlee's Birthday Party Play!!!

So for Taizlee’s Birthday Kody’s sister Nyk had this idea to put on a play for her. So we all picked a character and costumes and set up a scene and decided to just improvise and play off of each other instead of writing up a script kina like a Saturday Night live thing. Well when we do something we go all at and really get into character we basically do it for Nyk and Taiz but have tons of fun doing it so we don’t mind. Well Kody was a Wear Wolf from the future, I was a Crazy Wizard, Kashley was a Confused Mermaid and Nyk was an Elf. So the play was about how we each find a note that says to meet at the arena where we discover we have to become a team and use our powers to defeat the evil one which was Nammy. So we filmed it of course and let me tell you its one of the silliest things I have seen I so wish I could post the video but cant so these pictures will just have to do although they do not do they play justice. Call us wired, crazy or whatever but we just love to have fun and laugh and Taiz and Nyk absolutely love when we do stuff like this and so it makes it all worth it even though to tell the truth we all love to do it just as much. Also Kody loves to surprise us and wear the weirdest funniest costumes ever and Nyk and Taiz find it so very entertaining. I just love his sense of humor and that he is so not to cool to do stuff like this. He is such a great dad husband and brother I love you Kod. Also the best part about it is when the play was over Taizlee clapped her little hands and yelled Yeah like it was the best thing she had ever seen so it made it all worth it.

2 comments:

Kash said...

hahahahah We are so special. Good play, good play... but the next one is going to be even better! Post the 4 Demented Women one now! Please : ) haha I love us. lol

Joelle said...

I don't know which costume of Kody's is better. The one from this play or the man in the woods costume! I'm glad I got to be a part of the second play. Nykki told me all the new ideas. I can't wait to do them!