Sunday, July 26, 2009

Tarantula

Well the other day Kody and I were driving around trying to find a place to take Kiley and Brolins engagement pictures and we stumbled upon a Tarantula. So of course we had to bring it home to show the kids Taiz just loves them. So I called Kiley and said tell Taiz we have a prize for her and brother. Well I think she was expecting a toy or shoes because when we showed it to her she looked at us and said “my prize”. We said yes do you like it she shrugged her shoulders and just smiled and asked to hold it. Tuf on the other hand was fine from a distance with the thing and would try to grab it but when Kody put it on the poor little guys head it freaked him out. Taiz had a blast with it and was sad that we had to take it home the next day. She was really worried about a bear eating her spider and was almost in tears telling me how she wanted to take the spider home so no bears could eat him. I explained to her that it would dig a dip hole and make a nice house and be very safe and sound. So she said “bye bye spider miss you” and was fine after that. I am sure we will have plenty of these things brought home last year we had like 5 brought home between all the hunting guys in the family and Taiz loves them all.




This is a very sad picture poor baby boy just wants it off his baby head.




Kody let it crawl on his head

and back and Taiz loved it. She thinks her daddy is so very cool because he does awesome stuff like this all the time.

This is Kiley’s hand and that’s her gorgeous ring it has over 85 diamonds. I love it!!!


Here is the happy fam and our spider friend.

2 comments:

Kash said...

ew ew ew ew!!! I would have freaked out!! I'm with Tuf on this one... It would have brought me to tears too. hasdfhasdfha... That is the only word I have to explain my creepy crawlies I have right now. lol You guys are brave. Oh and I looooove Tuf's sexy pictures. What a stud!! He looks like a Calvin Klein model or something. He is so cute!!!

Cassi said...

You guys are to cute. It was good to see you this weekend. I hope all goes well. I would of been crying to if it was on my head.