We had a blast playing on the slippen slide together as a family. Taiz just loved running up and down it and falling on her buns. Kody would put her on the tube and give her a good push and she would make it all the way to the end. Kody also let her ride on is tummy and so she got to go super fast. Tuf enjoyed it for a little bit and then decided he would rather just sit in the pool in the shade and enjoy the show.
Slippen sliding fun time…

SERIOUSNESS

Brother bear slipped

So big sister came to the rescue

Safe and sound to watch all the action from the pool




Taiz loved running super fast all the way down to the end and then just falling.


Tuf still watching from pool side




From Start

To

Finish


Justines turn


and my turn


The launch

and the landing.

Still just hanging out in the pool

Taiz decided to join Tuf for a minute what a nice sissy

Trampoline time…



Taiz loves to do flips and she is pretty good at them too. Here is hers in action from flip start to flip end!!!







Tufden loves loves loves loves to play in the mud. Everyday we are outside he ends up looking just like this.

Kody talked me into showing Taiz that I could do a back flip and he realized we could get some awesome action shots of us flying threw the air. We just have not grown up yet.





So those who know us know that Kody and I can be a little bit strange at times and this would be one of them. So I had this grand Idea that since we were getting such awesome shots of us doing tricks on the trampoline that we should do dance poses and make a So You Think You Can Dance poster since it is so my dream to be on there. So we did and Kody even threw in an awesome dance move for his picture. He has been around girls who love to dance way to much lets see his grandma, mom, sisters, me, and Taiz so he knows a thing or two about dance and dance moves poor guy.I know that Julie and Kash will so love theses pictures so enjoy.





All in all it was a day full of water fun for all ages and we all ended up covered in mud and ready for lunch and naps. I just love every minute we are together as a family especially when they are crazy fun times!!!
2 comments:
I love your so you think you can dance poster! Kody looks lovely in his! You do too of course but that is to be expected!
AWESOME TIMES!! I agree with Joelle. Freaken sweet posters!!!! I want one!! lol You guys look awesome! Kody's just looks gay. lol jk!! His pointed toes are really good! Wow.. I'm excited. Check out all the exclamation points. lol I really enjoyed this post. I think Tuf and I have simular personalities... we would rather sit pool side in the shade and watch it all go down. It's much more relaxing that way. lol And you are getting really good with the camera. I saw some awesome shots in there! Whoot whoot Twilight sis!! Ok, I'm done.. glad you guys got to have a family day!!!
Post a Comment