Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wired…Yes, Crazy…Yes, but oh so entreating and fun. Its another play production post so don’t judge just enjoy!!!

So we put on another play except this time it was more like a big production, we went all out with make up and everything. Once again most of you are probably going to say this family is Crazy but we just love to have fun, be silly, and make family memories that will last a life time. So once again we filmed it and watched it and it blew our first one out of the park having Bo Bo and Jo Jo join in made it 5 times better. Well here is the story line it will totally explain the pictures.
Us girls decided to all pick something scary to be Kash was a little ghost girl named Sally, Nyk a vampire named Bella, Joelle a witch named Belinda, and me a Zombie girl named Ginger. Bo was the named The Great One and Kody was The Man In The Woods. Well each of us girls had a problem with scaring people. So Bo (The Great One) summons us to come to him and he tries to explain to us that we can not go around scaring people when ever we want. (He is like our counselor and we are addicted to scaring people kin-a like and alcoholic addiction group but with scaring people.) So we all had to state are names and problem for Bo the great one and he tells us to go find the man in the woods (Kody) and he would help us get over our problem. So we go outside at night and we find Kody who teaches us how to get over our problems and who in his own special way which I will leave out and if you know Kody you can only imagine what he did to teach us a lesson I will just say it involved some Buns! So then the great one calls us back (Bo) and we ask him if there is any way we can still have a purpose in this world with out scaring people. So he tells us that at one time he too had a problem but he learned how to deal with it. So in the end we end up being good and no longer have the addiction to scare people. I bring people presents instead of breaking in there house and scaring them, Kash reads stories to the little tiny kids snug in there bed at night instead of crawling under the covers and saying Boo, Nyk brings blankets and pillows to people when they sleep instead of Biting them and turning them into vampires, and Joelle brings people shampoo, conditioner, lotions, ect. Instead of casting spells on them when they are in the shower.
So all that probably made no since to all most everyone but that’s fine just enjoy the pictures and if you ever want to see the play’s and need a good laugh we got them tapped and would be happy to show off our acting skills. We are a dramatic dram bunch of crazy nut shells who love to have fun and giggle and giggle!!! Also Taiz had 2 small parts in this production she was Bo’s mini me and a screaming child who was scared of Kash she nailed her parts! I just heart our Alpine family time it’s goodness at its best!




This Family was meant for greatness cant you tell!!!

2 comments:

Kash said...

hahahahahahaha Ohhh thank you thank you for finally posting that! And might I say you did an excellent job of informing everyone of exactly what the play entailed! Such a good story teller. This family IS meant for greatness. Twilight/Harry Potter/Alpine Drama Club watch out-- cause a new clan of hotty actors are on the rise!!

lol I love us and our weirdness. I also loved how you said that Kody's part involved some buns. I can only imagine what people are thinking. And thank you for quoting me in this post. I feel like such a movie star.


Everyone prepare yourselves for the next one-- It's going to be out of this world!!

Joelle said...

I still have the blue suits girls so don't you worry! I loved being a part of the production and I can't wait for the next one!