I am so excited to post these because it means we are getting closer for Kiley and Brolin to get engaged. We are on the 1 month count down and I just love seeing the glisten in both of theirs eyes as they do wedding stuff and count down the days. They are so cute together and today they just bought a brand new couch set for their brand spanken new house. I love helping them plan things and watching them figure out how they are going to decorate their house once they are married. Such a good looking couple and we are so excited for their wedding to get here. Enjoy these pictures of the adorable couple. It looks like I posted a lot but we took over 200 pictures so it was hard to even narrow it down to these.
I really like these! You guys did an awesome job! I think my favorites are the ones with the old fashioned look to them. Like the 1st through 5th. They are super snaz! Can't wait to see them all the way done. And Kiley is super photogenic ( I dunno how to spell that). Anyway, way cute. You guys did a superb job! Why not open up a photography place like Steph? You guys should start charging. But not until after I get mine. That's right... One of these years I'm hiring you two! lol
Love is hard work but it is the best thing you will ever work for
MY FAMILY
DREAMS DO COME TRUE
Me and my Babies
I just love being their mommy!
Taiz, Tuf, Tug
Taizlee T Taylor born 6-14-07
Our little sweet Heart. She is the happiest little girl ever and brings so much joy into our lifes. We love her so very much she is the ball of energy that keeps us going.
Tufden B Taylor Born 9-2-08
Oh how we just love our cuddle bear Tuf. He has brought so much joy into our family and is growing so very fast. I just love his cute dimple smile and he loves to share it with us every day. He is such a good babie we are so blessed.
2 comments:
so cute I love them...good job!I wanted to see the bling though :) I can't believe she is old enough to get married!
Awe, such love birds! : )
I really like these! You guys did an awesome job! I think my favorites are the ones with the old fashioned look to them. Like the 1st through 5th. They are super snaz! Can't wait to see them all the way done. And Kiley is super photogenic ( I dunno how to spell that). Anyway, way cute. You guys did a superb job! Why not open up a photography place like Steph? You guys should start charging. But not until after I get mine. That's right... One of these years I'm hiring you two! lol
Post a Comment