So I am so excited to say that my sister is engaged. I am so happy for her and I just love seeing that first love look on his and her face 24/7 it’s so cute. Well the lucky guy is named Brolin and they will be married on August 28. They are the cutest little couple and her ring is beyond gorgeous. Brolin is such a good guy we all love him so very much and can’t wait until he official joins the family.
The other day Kody and I went out and took their engagement pictures. Kody was in charge of the camera and I did the posing and together we came up with the where to take them. Together we are a great team on the whole photo taking thing. Here is just one sneak peak at just one picture that we took. More are to come…
2 comments:
So cute! Thats a good day...my mom and nikki's baby have it as a birthday! Congrats to the couple!
Cori, that turned out WAY cute! I love it. I can't wait to see the rest! Did you tell Kody about paint yet? You should def. try it!
Post a Comment